The Industrial Internet links everything – from the shop floor through the entire supply chain. Learn how the continuous drive for innovation within the manufacturing industry has accelerated the need for connected products and operations.
Dr. Richard Mark Soley, Chairman & CEO, Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC)
Creating Ties Throughout the Value Chain
- Dr. Richard Mark Soley, Chairman & CEO, Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC); 11:00 a.m. – 11:10 a.m. Download Presentation
Automation and People; 11:10 a.m. – 11:25 a.m.
- Dr. Richard Mark Soley, Chairman & CEO, Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC) (Moderator)
- Greg Petroff, Chief Experience Officer, GE Digital (Panelist)
- Aytekin Bozkan, Director, Bosch Bethlehem Plant (Panelist)
- Caralynn Nowinski Collens, CEO, UI Labs
Unnatural Alliances: Transforming Industries Together in the Internet of Things (IoT) Age; 11:25 a.m. – 11:50 a.m. Download Presentation
Using Model-Based Engineering to Decrease Time-To-Market in Modern Packaging Lines; 11:50 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Chris Swearingen, Manager, SenseAware, FedEx
How Innovations in Manufacturing and Supply Chain are Redefining Mobility and Reshaping the Globe; 12:15 p.m. – 12:40 p.m.